Fellows at the Global Research Institute work on their individual research germane to the theme (please see fellows pages for individual projects) as well as a broader collaborative project that encompasses the areas of expertise represented.
- Globalization, the Economic Crisis, and the Future of North Carolina
- Making Scarce Water Work for All
- Feeding a Hungry World: Food Security in the 21st Century
- A Way Forward: Building a Globally Competitive South
- US Response To Job Loss Through Import Competition
- Poverty In North Carolina By Pat Conway
Leave a Reply